Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

A fall card using the Beauty of the Earth Suite

 I made a fun fold fall card using the Beauty of the Earth Suite.

Check out the COOL NEW Timber 3D Embossing Folder that I used.
It is in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog & will be available to purchase August 3, 2021!
 It looks like this when this card looks like when it is opened up!
Notice how I attached the DSP strips to each edge of the 
Early Espresso base of card.
 I thought that this 'Inspired Thoughts' stamp set paired up perfectly
with this card, so that it could be for any occasion.
 This Beauty Of The Earth DSP is on SALE NOW!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set: 'Beauty of Friendship' & 'Inspired Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2"- this is the card base
  • Early Espresso-3 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- place this over the card base
  • Merry Merlot- 3 x 4"- emboss with the NEW Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • Vellum- 4" strip- die cut scalloped Rectangle
  • Basic White- 3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped Rectangle
  • Early Espresso- 1 1/2" strip- punch out scalloped oval
  • Basic White-1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & punch out oval
  • Basic White- 3 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Beauty of The Earth DSP- ON SALE NOW!
  • 3/4 x 4" (for left side)
  •  1 1/4 x 4" (for right side)
ink:  Early Espresso & Crumb Cake
Stampin' Write Markers:  Cherry Cobbler & Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contour Dies;  Linen Thread; Double Oval Punch; Elegant Faceted Gems; dimesionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!!!
I am headed out the door early today & will spending my day stamping with many joining me!  I can't wait!
Happy stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments: