Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Soft Pastel Chalks with Butterfly Brilliance

 Here is a quick z fold card using the 'Butterfly Brilliance' Bundle.

On this card I was playing with Soft Pastel Chalks.

For the background of the card- I stamped the butterflies
onto Daffodil Delight card stock, using Versamark Ink.
I then used a Blending Brush added the dark yellow chalk to make them darker.

For the butterfly, I stamped onto Vellum using Stazon On Ink Pad.
And then colored on the back side of the stamped image with 
the light & dark Yellow Soft Pastel Chalks & a Blender Pen.
I added Wink of Stella to the butterfly on the front side for a little sparkle.
And then die cut a solid butterfly out of Basic White card stock
and adhered my colored Vellum butterfly to it.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Butterfly Brilliance' & 'Encircled In Friendship' (words)
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold into a z for card front
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Daffodil Delight- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp butterflies onto this using Versamark Ink Pad & then brush on the Dark Yellow Soft Pastel Chalks.
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 3 7/8"
  • Basic White- 3/8 x 4"- flag ends with Banners Pick A Punch
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 4" strip- die cut butterfly
  • Vellum- stamp butterfly, die cut out & color with Soft Patel Chalks
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
ink: Stazon
other:  Soft Pastel Chalks; Stamipin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Brilliant Wings Dies; Banners Pick A Punch; Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Seqins; Blender Pens; Blending Brush; Wink of Stella; Multipurpose Glue
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a video of your blending techniques. Beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the butterfly! Sorry- I am a face to face demo only. I don't do videos. I just used my blender pens & blending brush and added pastel chalks onto the back side of the vellum butterfly! Sure easy!

      Delete