Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Seascape Bundle meets Picture This Dies!

 WOW!!!!
This is not a Susie card at all- but it is very pretty!
And I like the way it turned out.
 
There is a lot going on here.
I just got the 'Seascape Bundle' yesterday & made this card 
last night when I got the kids to bed. 
I just kept adding to it & I do like the end results.
This is not a card that you'd want to make too many of, 
as it was rather time consuming.

I have been wanting to use the 5 circles in the Picture This Dies.
So that is what I started out with when I was creating!
I used a piece of 3 3/4 x 5" Expressions In Ink DSP
& cut it out with the Picture This Dies (circles).
I then cut some more circles out with this die- using Pool Party & Just Jade card stock.
Inside these various circles I stamped bubbles, words & sea grass
& then adhered these all to a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8" Just Jade card stock piece.

I cut the big fish out of some Expressions In Ink DSP &
I also cut it out of some Gold Foil too.
I punched out the fin pieces from the DSP,
but I added a piece of Adhesive Sheet to the back side of the Gold Foil
so that the fin pieces would stay all together.
I then adhered the DSP fish directly over the top of the Gold Foil fish, 
carefully using Tombo Glue & a sponge.
NOTE:  I did NOT remove the back side of the Adhesive Sheet.  
I left it on & put dimensionals on it, so that the fish was popped up.
 
And I guess I couldn't stop....I then die cut a coral of the Gold Foil too.
I cut this in sections & adhered it over 2 of the circles.
This is a fun z fold card....so the front of the card folds backward.
 
So what do you think of it?
 
NOTE:  This GORGEOUS Expressions In Ink DSP has not been orderable.
But it is now back in stock!!
WOO HOO!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Seascape' & 'Artistically Inked' (words)
card stock:
  • Evening Evergreen- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/5" & fold to make a z fold card base
  • Gold Foil- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Just Jade- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8"
  • Evening Evergreen- scraps- die cut 2 little fish
  • Pool Party- scraps- die cut some stitched circles from the Picture This Dies.
  • Just Jade- scraps- die cut some stitched circles from the Picture This Dies.
  • Gold Foil- 3 1/4" strip- Die cut large fish
  • Evening Evergreen- scrap I adhered to back side of big fish so that his eye & mouth were dark green
  • Gold Foil- 3" strip- die cut coral
designer paper:  Expressions In Ink- 
  • 3 3/4 x 5"
  • 3 1/4" strip- die cut large fish
ink:  Just Jade & Evening Evergreen
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Picture This Dies; Sea Life Dies; dimensionals; glue dots;
Metallic Pearls (Gold); Simply Elegant Trim (Gold Cord for bow); Adhesive Sheets
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful!! I know what you mean about adding. I love cards with lots of layers and die cuts. I make one card and think thats not so bad, but then when I go to duplicate it for a class I am like (What was I thinking?) because of all the die cutting!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am glad you like it!! Happy Stamping!! HUGS!

      Delete