Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Stampin' Up! Circle Celebration

 This is a fun geometric card using the 'Circle Celebration' stamp set.
I decided to do it as a monochromatic color scheme too.
I like how this Night of Navy & Basic White card turned out!
So what do you think?
I think it makes a great all occasions card.
Humm......it would make a great graduation card
& I have a few of those that I need.  
 
This is a "z fold" card!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Circle Celebration'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8 & 4 1/4" for card base
  • Night of Navy- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- stamp circles onto this
  • Night of Navy- 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Classic Label Punch
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- for inside of card
ink:  Night of Navy
other: Denim Ribbon; Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets; dimensionals; glue dots; Classic Label Punch- RETIRING!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment