Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! You are Amazing

 Here is another fun card I made with some of my 1/2" strips 
of card stock in my scrap box. 

I think it turned out really cute!!
It is a bright & cheery retro card!
And it could be for so many different occasions!
 I used the Playing With Patterns DSP.
Notice how I used the extra piece of DSP to cover the envelope flap,
so that it coordinated.

The words are from the 'You Are Amazing' stamp set
that is on page 7 in the Spring Mini Catalog.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'You Are Amazing'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4'- fold in half for card base
  • Coastal Cabana- 3 3/4 x 4 1/4"- add strips to this & then trim off at a diagonal
  • Bumblebee- 1/2 x 6"
  • Night of Navy-1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Purple Posy- 1/2 x 4"
  • Calypso Coral- 1/2 x 2"
  • Night of Navy- 2 1/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Basic White-  2 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside card
designer paper:  Playing with Patterns- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4"
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Playing with Patterns Resin Dots; Dimensionals

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment