Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Stampin' Up! Baby Pull Toys

 What a cute stamp set this is!
I used the 'Baby Pull Toys' that is on page 64 in the Spring Mini Catalog.

You won't believe what pack this Gray Granite DSP is from!
It is from the Peony Garden DSP pack & I combined it
with the Gray Granite & Balmy Blue card stock!
I love the way it turned out!
 
This baby boy card is just one of the many cards that everyone 
joining me for my upcoming Annual 40 Card Class will be making.
I have been super busy & stamping away every spare minute I have!
I literally have stamps everywhere in piles,
as I've been creating & getting ready for this Annual event.

My Annual 40 card classes are on 4/24/21 & 5/1/21.
The deadline to sign up for them is tomorrow- 4/10/21.
If you want to join me for this event in person or get a card pieces in the mail-
you can find out more about it by CLICKING HERE!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Baby Pull Toys'
card stock: 
  • Gray Granite- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Balmy Blue- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Gray Granite- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Gray Granite- 3" strip- die cut scalloped circle
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp elephant & punch out with 2" circle punch
  • Basic White- 1" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Peony Garden DSP- 4 x 2"
ink:  Basic Gray & Balmy Blue
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Smoky Slate
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies (Scalloped Circle); Sweetly Stitched Dies (stitched rectangle); 2" Circle Punch- RETIRING!; Well Dressed Combo Twine (Basic Gray); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment