Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala with Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder

 Look at my gorgeous butterflies!!!
I used the 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set, stamped it directly onto the
Hydrangea Hill DSP & then punch them out!

Notice how I added them to the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder image.

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my upcoming
All Occasions (40 card) Stamp-a-Stack class gets to make.
NOTE:  The DSP, ribbons & embellishments may vary for this Stamp-a-Stack class. 
The layout, stamp sets & base colors will remain the same.
 This is the flowery DSP print that I used to stamp the butterflies onto.
I think this card turned out so pretty!
I just love it!
 
Several of the products I used are on the RETIRING LIST!
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp sets:  'Butterfly Gala'- RETIRING!; 'Borders Abound'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Purple Posy- RETIRING! 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"- emboss with Dandelion EF & use Stitched With Whimsy Dies around the edge
  • Purple Posy- RETIRING! 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Hydrangea Hill DSP- 
  • 4 x 2"
  • 2 " strip- stamp butterflies onto & punch out
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine; Stitched with Whimsy Dies; Dandelions 3D Embossing  Folder; Playing with Patterns Ribbon pack- RETIRING!; Butterfly Duet Punch- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment