Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2021

This weeks TRY THIS SKETCH!

 Here is this weeks TRY THIS SKETCH!!!

Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Smoky Slate- 4 1/4 x 1/2 (x3)
Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3" 
 Check out the pretty shell card I made, casing this weeks sketch!!

What do you think?
Notice all of the details!
I think it turned out very pretty!
I love it!
Look closely at this shell, as I embossed it & then stamped over the top of it!
 
YES- this Seashells Embossing Folder is now available again to order.
As it had been out of stock, because it was so popular!
So you can now add it to your wish list!
 
Wow- look at all of the details here!
  1. embossed Shells 
  2. ribbon
  3. stamp & emboss the shell
  4. Opal Round embellishment

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Friends are Life Seashells'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Seaside Spray- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut stitched circle & stamp words onto it
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 5 1/4"- die cut & then fussy cut out the shell with your scissors.
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Seaside Shells Dies; Seashells 3D Embossing Folder; Stitched Shapes Dies (circle)- RETIRING!; Opal Rounds; Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon- RETIRING!; dimensionals; Tear & Tape (or strong adhesive to add ribbon onto the card front.
Look at this Seashells 3D Embossing Folder!
And check out how this die fits perfectly over the top of it to cut it out!
It is all connected, so for me to use just this single shell on this card,
I had to take my Paper Snips & fussy cut out the shell.
It wasn't hard!

I did end up stamping then with the shell stamp, directly over
the top of the shell to give it some added color!
 
Wow- this is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my 
upcoming 40 Card Spring Class will be making!

I hope you have a SUPER SPECIAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment