Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! Love You Always Specialty DSP

 I think that this card is a simple elegance one.
There are lots of little details that add that wow to it!
 
I combined some NEW with some OLD when making this card.

Check out this fun z fold card I made using the 
Love You Always Specialty DSP & coordinating Love You Always Foil Sheets.

Look at the scalloped edge & the die cut flower!
WOO HOOO!
These are NEW sneak peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalog.
They are the NEW Penned Flowers Dies.
I am in love with stitching on dies & this scalloped edge 
is going to be well used by me!
 This is what the NEW Penned Flowers Dies looks like!

Our of these specialty papers I made a Rococo Rose card & a Blushing Bride card.
 They are both just stunning in person!
It is oh so pretty!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Vine Design' (words)
card stock:
  • Rococo Rose- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score 2 1/8" & 4 1/4" to make a z fold for the card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4  5"- stamp words on the bottom edge & adhere the flower DSP to the part of this.
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • Love You Always Specialty DSP- 3 3/4 x 4"- diagonal cut a little off the bottom.  I measured it at the 1 1/4" mark on the right outside edge of my paper cutter & cut up.
  • Love You Always Foil Sheets- 1 1/2" strip- die cut flower; 1/2 x 5"- die cut scalloped edge
ink: Rococo Rose
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Penned Flower Dies- AVAILABLE on 5/3/21; Basic Pearl; Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: