Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2021

This weeks TRY THIS SKETCH!

 Here is this weeks TRY THIS SKETCH!!!

Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" fold in half for card base
Smoky Slate- 4 x 4"
Smoky Slate- 1 x 4"
Basic White-3" circle
 Here is the card I made, casing this weeks sketch!!
It is Black & White (my favorite)!
And a fun fold too!
This is a totally Susie card!
Where did I get these flowers at?
I fussy cut them out with my scissors from the True Love DSP!
These are the different flowers that are in this DSP that I cut out!
I just love this card!
I cut the base of this card at 4 1/4 x 11" & then scored it 
at 4 1/4 & 5 1/2".
It then I adhered the 1 1/4 x 4" piece together & made this into a book style card.
This is what it looks like when it is opened up!
The Basic White for the inside piece is 4 x 4"
& you can add your greeting here.
WOW-look how I stepped it up by adding colored flowers!
I used my Stampin' Blends & colored them.
 What colors are these flowers?
They are the NEW 2021-2023 In Colors!
Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink & Soft Succulents!
I added 3 little Rhinestones too.
And some Wink of Stella over the flowers for some added sparkle!
Isn't it just gorgeous!!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Itty Bitty Birthdays'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic Black- 3 1/2' strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & angle ends with scissors
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  True Love DSP- 
  • 1 x 4"
  • 4 x 4"
  • Fussy cut out flowers with scissors
ink: Memento
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink & Soft Succulents- AVAILABLE on 5/4/21 to purchase when the NEW Annual Catalog goes live!
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes Dies (larges Circle)- RETIRING!; Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack (black & white twine); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: