Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Stampin Up Butterfly Gala

 I love this card!
It is a totally Susie card.
And I used LOTS of RETIRING products on it.

One of my favorite punches is this Butterfly Duet Punch.
I am sad to see it go!
 Check out how I stamped & colored the butterflies!
 
How did I do it?
1. Stamp the butterflies onto a piece of 2 1/2" Basic White card stock using Memento ink.
2. Color the Butterflies using a Blender Brush & Just Jade Ink Pad.
3.  Using the Blender Brush then add some Shaded Spruce ink along the wing edges.
4.  Add Wink of Stella over the butterflies.
5. Punch out with the Butterfly Duo Punch.
 
 For the sentiments I used the 'Woven Heirlooms' stamp set.
AND the words fit perfectly into the Stitched Shapes (Oval) Die cut.
 I choose the colors for this card to go with the Forever Greenery DSP.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp sets:  'Woven Heirlooms' & 'Butterfly Gala'- RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Just Jade- 4 x 5 1/4"- emboss with Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
  • Shaded Spruce- 3 x 4 1/4"
  • Just Jade- 3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped oval
  • Basic White- 3" strip- stamp words & die cut stitched oval
  • Basic White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp butterflies with Memento ink
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Forever Greenery DSP-
inks:  Just Jade & Shaded Spruce
other:  Butterfly Duet Punch- RETIRING!; Blending Brushes; Wink of Stella; Just Jade Ribbon- RETIRING!; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Subtle 3D Embossing Folder-RETIRING!; Stitched Shapes (oval)- RETIRING!; Stitched Oval Dies (scalloped)- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment