Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Well Suited

 We all need a card to give to guys at times throughout the year- don't we.
I often hear comments that guy cards are hard to make & come up with ideas for.
Well- last night I need a guy card & this is what I whipped up!

I used some of the products in the Well Suited Suite
found on pages 66 & 67 in the Spring Mini.
 This is a fun z fold card (my favorite fold)!
And check out the die from the Suit & Tie Dies that I used.
*Bow die *Center of Bow die *and 6 button dies
 
So what do you think? 
If is something fun & different & I like it a lot! 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Happy Thoughts'
card stock:
  • Basic Gray- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold into Z for the card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Subtle Embossing Folder
  • Basic White- 5/8 x 3"- stamp words onto
  • Basic Gray- 1 1/4" strip- die cut bow; center of bow & 6 buttons
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  Well Suited DSP- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- cut in half diagonally to make 2 triangles
ink:  Basic Gray
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Suit & Tie Dies; Subtle 3D Embossing Folder Banners Pick A Punch (flag ends of word strip); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment