Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Stampin' Up! Forever Fern

 It is SIMPLE SATURDAY!
Check out today's simple card!
 
I used the 'Forever Fern' stamp set.
 This is the color of the leaves in order as they appear above-
Just Jade
Old Olive
Shaded Spruce  
Pretty Peacock

My inspiration for this card is a version of a card I got 
from my demonstrator friend Judy Garza.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Forever Fern'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Old Olive- 2 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp leaves & die cut
  • Old Olive- 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Just Jade; Old Olive; Shaded Spruce & Pretty Peacock
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes; Ornate Garden Ribbon (Old Olive); glue dot

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment