Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Stampin' Up! Art Gallery

It is SIMPLE Saturday!
 
Check out these quick cards I just whipped up for today's post with some 
scraps laying on my counter!
 
I used the words from the 'Art Gallery' stamp set.
(This is a great stamp set with multiple words for many occasions.)
And I combined the Forever Greenery DSP with it!
This card could be used for any occasions......but
I am going to use it for sympathy card that I need to get sent.
So what do you think?
It is clean, simple & yet elegant!!
But how can you go wrong with any card made with Old Olive card stock,
as it is one of my favorite colors!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Art Gallery'
card stock:
  • Old Olive-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Garden Green- 1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Old Olive- 3/4 x 3"
  • Basic White- 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Forever Greenery DSP- RETIRING!   3 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Floral Gallery Dies (rectangle); Opal Rounds; Ornate Garden Ribbon (Old Olive)- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment