Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sand & Sea Suite

 Wow- check out this awesome suite!
I love the way this card turned out!
 
This is the Sand & Sea Suite.
I love all of the coordinating products in it!!
It is on pages 40-42 in the Spring Mini Catalog.
Look at the shimmer!!
I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint* over the top of the embossed
Seashells & applied it with my Stampin' Blends.  
In this photo above you can see the difference in the embossed shells
with the piece that has the shimmer added to it.
Isn't it just sooo cool!!
 
NOTE:  *The Frost White Shimmer Paint was on the RETIRING List
& it just SOLD OUT!  I am SO SORRY & BUMMED!
But those of you stamping with me for my April Monthly classes this weekend,
we'll still be using this Shimmer Paint. 
 
Since the Frost White Shimmer Paint is now sold out- I made another
card using the Shimmery White card stock!!

This is Shimmery White card stock verses Basic White card stock.
In person you can see the added sparkle on the Shimmery White card stock.

This is the Shimmery White card stock.
This is the Basic White card stock with the Frost White Shimmer Paint on it.
 
I got a pretty shells card from my 
demonstrator friend Lynn Feldkamp a few months ago that I loved!
And she was the inspiration for me designing this card.

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Friends are Like Seashells'
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Seaside Spray-  4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- emboss with Seashells Embossing Folder
  • Basic White-  2 3/4" strip- die cut oval
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp starfish & die cut
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Sand & Sea DSP- 
  • 3/4 x 5"- blue print
  • 1 1/4 x 5"- shells print
ink:  Seaside Spray- RETIRING!
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Seaside Seashells Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (oval)- RETIRING!; Seashells Embossing Folder; Frost White Shimmer Paint- RETIRING- now SOLD OUT!; Pastel Pearls; Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots; Blending Brushes- AVAILABLE WEEK OF 4/19!
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment