Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Stampin' Up! Danelion Wishes

 Check out my dandelions!
They are from the 'Dandelion Wishes' stamp set & are RETIRING!
 I colored directly onto my Clear Block D using 
my Old Olive & Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers.
I then lightly sprayed the block with water 
& pressed the wet block down over my dandelions.
The one on the right I thought I got too much water onto & it smeared bad.
Maybe I should have added a tiny bit more water to the one on the left???
I used Old Olive to make it look more like grass.
And Pool Party to make it look more like sky.
 
I added Wink of Stella over the dandelions to make the sparkle!
They are really pretty in person.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes'-
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2'- score at 2 1/8 x 4 1/4"- fold in half to make z fold card base
  • Pool Party- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2"- stamp dandelions onto
  • Old Olive- 3/4 x 4"
  • Old Olive-2 1/2" strip- punch out Label Me Lovely Punch
  • Pool Party- stamp words & die cut out with 1 3/4" Circle
  • Basic White-  3 1/4 x 4 1/2"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento & Pool Party
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pool Party & Old Olive
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Subtle 3D Embossing Folder- RETIRING!; Layering Circle Dies (1 3/4" circle); Black Matte Dots; Ornate Garden Ribbon (Old Olive)- RETIRING!; Label Me Lovely Punch; dimeensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment