Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream Cone

 You all know that I'm a punch girl!
Well- I love this bundle!
It is so totally me.
As ice cream is one of my favorite things too!
This double scoop ice cream cone is cute!
I used the Ice Cream Corner DSP for the ice cream scoops,
stamped some sprinkles on them & added some Wink of Stella!
 
This Cinnamon Cider striped DSP is from the Flowers for Every Season DSP pack.
This is a great all occasion card & it doesn't just have to be for a birthday.
This multi-colored striped DSP is from the Ice Cream Corner DSP pack.
Notice how I added some of the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles directly to the card.
 
Look at this cool stitched octagon shape.
It is from the Hippo & Friends Dies.
This is a totally Susie card!
Everyone joining me for my upcoming All Occasion (40 card)
Stamp-a-Stack will be making this!

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Sweet Ice Cream'
card stock:
  • Cinnamon Cider- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"- stamp words on bottom of this
  • Basic White- 3" strip- die cut stitched octagon
  • Cinnamon Cider- 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream cone
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
DSP:  Ice Cream Corner DSP- 
  • 4 x 2"
  • 1 1/2" strip- punch out ice cream scoops
ink:  Cinnamon Cider
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Hippo & Friends Dies; Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch; Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles; Cinnamon Cider Ribbon- RETIRING!; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment