Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek!

 Oh my GOSH!!!!
I have several NEW Sneak Peeks for you today!!
 
I am SO EXCITED to show you these NEW 2021-2021 In Colors!!
Aren't they all just gorgeous!!!
 
PLUS check out several other upcoming new products too! 
These NEW products can be ordered starting on May 4th, 2021!!

I just got these new products & made this card last night.
I can't wait to play with them some more.

I also used a NEW bundle that is a stamp set & punch!
(And you all know how I LOVE punches!)
Plus I used some coordinating ribbon, little flower embellishments 
& a NEW die too!
So check them out!!!!
FUN!  FUN!  FUN!
 
*NOTE-
LOOK at the flowers in bottom of the photos above.
I put both of them together on the same block so 
that I could punch them both out at the same time too!
 2021-2021 In Colors
Polished Pink
Fresh Freesia
Evening Evergreen
Soft Succulent
Pale Papaya

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Flowers of Friendship'- AVAILABLE 5/4/21
*These NEW card stock colors & ink are AVAILABLE 5/4/21
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5"- use to layer the 1" strips of color onto
  • Polished Pink- 3" strip- stamped both flowers & punched out together
  • Fresh Freesia- 3" strip- stamp both flowers & punch out together
  • Evening Evergreen- 1" strip- stamp leaves & punch out
  • Soft Succulent- 1" strip- stamp leaves & punch out
  • Pale Papaya- 3" strip- stamp both flowers & punch out together
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out
  • Basic White-  4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Polished Pink; Fresh Freesia; Evening Evergreen; Soft Succulent; Pale Papaya
other:  Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contour Dies- AVAILABLE 5/4/21; Flowers & Leaves Punch- AVAILABLE 5/4/21; Loose Flower Flourishes- AVAILABLE 5/4/21; Evening Evergreen Ribbon- AVAILABLE 5/4/21; dimensionals; glue dots

So what do you think?
Are you excited about these NEW products!!
 
I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment