Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

SUSIE'S ANNUAL "ALL OCCASION" 40 CARD CLASS

WOO HOO!!
I will be offering this exact same class on 2 separate dates & places
.  Important- be sure you let me know which place you are signing up to attend!  

When:  Saturday, April 24th, 2021

Where:  Modern Telephone Company in South English, Iowa

OR  

When: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Where:  Legion Hall in Hiawatha, Iowa

Time:  9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Cost:  $65.00 per person

Demonstrator:  Susie Wood                                                                             

 

*You must RSVP to pre-register by emailing me right away & then getting the form & your class fee to me by Saturday, April 10th so that I can order the supplies & get everything cut & ready for everyone.  The cost of this year’s class is the same as it was last year.

*If you are registering for this class- please be sure to email me now to reserve & confirm that I still have a spot available for you.   I will add your name to the attendee’s list right away!  As the class size is limited at both locations- so I suggest you RSVP as soon as possible.


If you are interested in this class-please email me & I will then email you all of the complete details about the in person classes.

 

I have already had some of you ask if “Kits to Go” would be an option for this class??  YES- kits can be purchased if you can not attend this class in person.  But per SU! rules, there will be no pre-stamped images in your kit.  You will have to use your own ink pads & stamp sets that you have at home.  I will photos of my cards for this class on my blog for you to see. Kits will need to be picked up from me when I get them done OR I can mail them to you for an additional $8.55 priority mailing cost.

 

Here are the details………We will be making 40 NEAT 'All Occasion' cards- total of 2 each of 20 different cards! I only offer this Stamp-a-Stack class once a year.  So if you can’t make one of these dates then you’ll be waiting another year before I offer this type of class again!

Since you are making 2 of each card, you can keep one for yourself & give the other set away.  OR just keep them all for yourself so you have them on hand & ready when you need to send a card!  All of these cards will be the normal sized cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2 “) & include a Stampin' Up! medium envelope for every card.

These cards will be an assortment ranging from Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You, Masculine, Femine, Baby, Juvenile, Smypathy, Wedding, etc.  These cards will be focused on products from the Spring Mini & current Annual Catalog!

Adhesive is NOT supplied with this class, so you will need to provide your own.  I'll have adhesive & Multipurpose Liquid Glue with me & available for you to purchase if you need it.

What does your class fee cover?   It covers supplies for each card project- all card stock/dsp pieces, embellishments (if used) & envelopes for all 40 cards.

**If you are attending in person, your lunch & bottled water will also be provided.



Be sure you email me to sign up & then mail or deliver your form & check for your class fee to me by Saturday, April 10th, 2021!

SUSIE WOOD

19751 190th Ave.

Sigourney, Iowa  52591

dswood@cloudburst9.net- email

 

REGISTRATION FORM  

 Please check which LOCATION you will be ATTENDING:

___________South English on 4/24/21 

___________Hiawatha on 5/1/21

___________KIT IN THE MAIL- mailed out by 5/8/21= $73.55 priority mailing

Name:  ___________________________________________

Address:  _________________________________________

_________________________________________________

Phone #:  ___________________  - be sure to include this incase of an emergency & I need to contact you this day!  

Email Address:  ____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment