Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance

 Wow!!!
This is so bright & pretty!!
 
So I have another butterfly card to share with you today.
Sorry- I had planned to stamp last night & I didn't get that done.
So I'm sharing a pretty card I made last month for a swap I was in
with some other demonstrator friends.
I think it turned out really cute!!
And I hope you like it too!

I used the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle
& the coordinating Butterfly Bijour 6x6 DSP!
Check out how I also used the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder
& the pretty Artistry Adhesive Backed Sequins too!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements-
stamp set:  'Happy Thoughts' (words)
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic Black- 2 3/4 x 4"- emboss using Meadow Moments Embossing Folder
  • Basic Black- 3 x 4 1/4"- layer
  • Calypso Coral- 2 3/4 x 4"- layer
  • Basic Black-3 1/2" strip- die cut Painted Label Die
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut with the Stitched Shapes (oval)
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card 
  • Vellum- 1 1/2" strip- die cut detailed butterfly
designer paper:  Butterfly Bijour DSP
  • die cut small butterfly out of DSP 
  • 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • 3/4 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Brilliant Wings Dies; Painted Label Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (oval); Meadow Moments Embossing Folder; Artistry Adhesive Backed Sequins; dimensonals
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment