Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Stampin' Up! Snail Mail

 It is Simple Saturday!!
And here is a cute snail!

I used the Snail Mail suite.
I just fussy cut out this snail from the DSP!

These snails make me smile & I hope they do you too!
I love sending cards & packages snail mail! 

Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Snailed It'
card stock:
  • Bermuda Bay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 1 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White-  3 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped square
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Snail Mail DSP- 
  • 2 x 4"
  • fussy cut snail with scissors
ink:  Coastal Cabana
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Square Dies; Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins; dimensionals

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment