Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance

 OH WOW!
Check out this gorgeous card that is bright & cheery!

I used the NEW Butterfly Brilliance stamp set-
along with the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies & Butterfly Bijou DSP!
You can order this suite starting today!

I just love how the Artistry Blooms Sequins coordinate so well with this suite!

You can't tell by the photo, but I added some Wink of Stella to the butterfly too.
It now has some sparkle!
Look how easy it is to cut out this butterfly from the DSP!
I quickly whipped this up last night for today's blog post, 
with some left over pieces laying on my counter.
Originally I was going to make the base of the card Magenta Madness.
But I changed my mind, as I think that the Basic Black base &
Magenta Madness strip combined like this just makes it pop!
I just love the way it turned out!

What do you think of the vellum circle?
It is from the Painted Label Dies.
Notice I did add a black 2" circle behind the vellum, 
so that the DSP & Magneta didn't show through.
I think it was a great little add on to dress up the card & pull it all together.

The words are from the 'Oval Occasions' stamp set.

Here are all of the supplies & measurements:
stamp set:  'Oval Occasions'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Magenta Madness- 2 3/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Vellum- 2 3/4" strip- die cut spiral
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for the inside of the card
designer paper:  2 x 5 1/2"
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Painted Label Dies; Brilliant Wings Dies; Artistry Blooms Sequins; 2" Circle Punch; dimensionals; Wink of Stella

 Butterfly Brilliance Bundle- #155821= $54.75 (Save 10% as a bundle)
 
Or you can purchase them separately-
Butterfly Brilliance stamp set only- #155092= $17.00
Brilliant Wings Dies- #155523= $44.00

This Butterfly DSP is 6x6 & available while supplies last only!
#156824= $11.50
 
 These are the colors that SU! has listed that coordinate with it!
Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, 
Mango Melody, Mint Macraron, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, So Saffron
Do you want it all?
This is the Butterfly Brilliance Collection-#159408= $71.25 
& includes all of this-
  • Butterfly Brilliance Bundle- stamp set & dies
  • Butterfly Bijou 6x6 DSP
  • Natural Touch Specialty 12x12 Birch Paper
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment