Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Wrapped Bouquet Bundle

 You all know that I love black & white cards.
Check out this one!
I used the 'Wrapped Bouquet' Bundle.
 This is a totally Susie card.

But look at how I stepped up this card......
 On the top one I stamped directly onto the Basic White card stock.
On the bottom one I stamped onto a piece of Basic White card stock
die cut it out & then popped it up with dimensionals onto the Basic White layer.
I added in some black leaves that I die cut out. 
And I also colored the flowers, added some Wink of Stella over them 
& put a small pearl in the center of each flower.  
 So which one do you like better?
I think they are both very pretty!
The top black & white one is simple, yet elegant & simple to make.
The colored one is gorgeous, but does take a few more supplies & time to make.
 Don't you think that coloring the flowers gives this an added pop.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Wrapped Bouquet'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for front layer of card
  • Basic Black- 1 x 5"- go across card front
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 4 1/4"- layer piece
  • Basic White- 2 x 4"- layer piece
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- stamp flowers onto & die cut out
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2" strip- die cut leaves
  • Basic White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with 1" Layering Circle Dies
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  True Love DSP- 3 x 4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin Blend:  Dark Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wrapped Flowers Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Basic Pearls; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots; Playful Pets Combo Trim (black & white twine)

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! They are both gorgeous! I think I like the black & white best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! i like them both too- but agree with you. The black & white one alone just pops & even though it is simple it is very pretty! Happy Stamping!! Hugs-
      SUSIE

      Delete