Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! Rainbow Glimmer Paper

 

WOW!  Look at this!
 
I needed a birthday card last night & decided to play with some 
products that I hadn't used yet!

Check out these COOL Bravo Dies. 
Where did they come from?
They are the French version of our Happy Dies.
Bravo Dies- #152740= $30.00
on page 178 in the Annual Catalog.  
 I used the Stitched Stars dies for the top swirly stars
& cut them out the Rainbow Glimmer Paper!
NOTE:  The center of the stars did cut out- but I stuck them back inside
the stars to make them solid.
 
Underneath the BRAVO words I added some Artistry Blooms DSP.
Isn't this a bright & cheery card that could be used for many different occasions-
birthday, congratulations, retirement, graduation, etc.
 
Here are the measurements & supplies.
stamp set:  none
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"
  • Melon Mambo- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Mango Melody- 3 3/4 x 5"-die cut BRAVO
  • Melon Mambo- 1 3/8 x 5" strip- die cut BRAVO & layer over the Mango Melody words
designer paper:  
  • Rainbow Glimmer Paper- 1/4 x 5"; 1 3/4" strip- die cut stars
  • Artistry Blooms DSP- 1 1/2 x 5"- put behind the BRAVO letters
ink:  none
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Bravo Dies; Stitched Star Dies
Check it out.....
This is what the card looked like before I added the strip of 
Melon Mambo BRAVO over the top of these Mango Melody ones.
 
So which do you like better?  
The Mango Melody words?
OR the Melon Mambo words?
I like the Melon Mambo layered over the top, as I think it makes the card pop more!
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie...You are a genius! I love your card and would never have thought to order the French die! Guess who is getting it?? You are so right, the Melon Mambo does make it pop more! Have a great day! Thanks for inspiring me...Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh- thank you!! I am glad that you like it! Happy Stamping!! HUGS!

      Delete