Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Stampin' Up! Oval Occasions

 Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!
I am SO LUCKY TO KNOW YOU!
Thank you for letting me share my love of stamping with you!

Check out the fun shamrock card I made.
I used the awesome Flowering Vine Dies for the white oval cut out.
#154332= $39.00 (pg 62 Spring Mini)

The woodgrain DSP is from the Natural Touch Specialty Paper-
#156925= $5.00 (special with Butterfly Bundle)
 This is what the die & cut out look like!
 I colored 2 of the Opal Rounds with my
 Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend.
 How did I make those splatters?
I flicked the end of my Dark Granny Apple Stampin' Blend to add them!
 
NOTE:  The Double Oval Punch isn't available to order right now, 
but it is to be back in stock around 3/22.

Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Oval Occasions'- words & shamrocks
card stock:
  • Thick Basic White- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Granny Apple Green- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut flower/leaf oval
  • Basic White- 1 5/8 x 2 1/2"
  • Granny Apple Green- 1 3/8 x 2 1/4"
  • Basic White- 1 1/2" strip- stamp words & punch out with Double Oval Punch scallop
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Natural Touch Specialty Paper- 2 x 3 3/4" & 3/4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Granny Apple Green
Stampin' Blend:  Dark Granny Apple Green
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Flowering Vine Dies; Snail Mail Twine (white); Double Oval Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Opal Rounds

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday on this St. Patrick's Day!
I hope we all have some good luck!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment