Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sand & Sea DSP

 Today is Simple Saturday!!!
Check out this pretty, yet simple card!!
I think it turned out great!
 
I used the 'Friends are Like Seashells' stamp set
 and the coordinating Sand & Sea DSP! 
Isn't this DSP so pretty!
 I used a 3 x 5" piece of DSP.
Notice how it is wider than the card.
 So I decide to angle it like this!
And then attached it to the card front.
 I flipped it over & took my Paper Snips & trimmed off the 
DSP that was hanging over the 2 sides.
 I off set the words & the peals , so that it looks like this! 
What do you think?

Here are the supplies & measurements:
stamp set:  'Friends are Like Seashells'
card stock:
  • Seaside Spray- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Seaside Spray- 1/4 x 3 1/2'- diagonal cut both ends
  • Basic White- 1/2 x 5 1/2"
  • Basic White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp words & die cut oval
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"
designer paper:  Sand & Sea DSP- 3 x 5"
ink:  Seaside Spray
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes (oval); Pastel Pearls; dimensionals

Check out how this same card looks like when I put the words in the center.
 Which layout do you like better?
I like the top one better....but I think that both are cute!

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment