Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance Bundle

 This is a pretty spring like card, using the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle.
It is a totally Susie card.
 
Check this NEW bundle that is in the upcoming
2021-2022 Annual Catalog that starts in May!
But you can get this bundle now as an early-release product!
 Butterfly Brilliance Bundle- #155821= $54.75 (Save 10% as a bundle)
Look at the 3 different butterflies that I stamped & die cut.
I was trying to decide which one I wanted to use on my card.
I like them all!
But I decided I liked the bottom one the best.
For it, I stamped the butterfly onto Basic White card stock using
Terracotta Tile ink & then colored it with my Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend.
 I added some Wink of Stella over the butterfly for some added sparkle.
 And then added this pretty detailed vellum butterfly over the top of it, 
along with some Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins.
I just love the way it turned out!!
 
NOTE:  There was some WHILE SUPPLIES LAST- Butterfly Bijour DSP 
that coordinated with this Butterfly Brilliance Bundle, but it sold out yesterday.
 
Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Butterfly Brilliance' & 'Peaceful Moments' (words)
card stock:
  • Terracotta Tile- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • So Saffron- 4 x 5 1/4"- stamp butterflies onto this using Daffodil Delight ink
  • Terracotta Tile- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"- emboss using the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder
  • So Saffron- 1 x 4 1/4"- stamp words left side of center
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp butterfly using Terracotta Tile ink
  • Vellum- 2 3/4" strip- die cut detailed butterfly
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Butterfly Bijour DSP- 4 x 1 1/2"- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY & 
SOLD OUT on 3/17/21.
ink:  Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Blend:  Light Daffodil Delight
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Brilliant Wings Dies; Meadow Moments Embossing Folder; Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins; Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon (Terracotta Tile); Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment