Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch

Oh wow-it is SIMPLE SATURDAY!!!
Look at today's simple card I have to share with you!
 
Can you believe that I used the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch
to make these cut little Jelly Fish!
 
Check out this super simple, yet adorable card!!

A SU! demonstrator from the UK- Sara Sayers
had a jelly fish card posted in one of our demonstrator groups.
I just thought it was so cute- 
so this is my version of Jelly Fish!

I used the Whale of A Time DSP in the Annual Catalog on page 150.
The Jelly Fish are the top of the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch,
punched out of Rich Razzleberry card stock!
And I used the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon
& heated it with my Heat Tool to curl it- for their tentacles.
NOTE:  DO NOT HEAT TOO MUCH- as it will completely melt the ribbon.
I just love it when you can think outside of the box
& create something totally different with a product!
Here are the supplies & the measurements-
stamp set:  'Waterfront' (words); 'Sweet Ice Cream'- dots on the Jelly Fish
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Rich Razzleberry- 1 3/4" strip- punch out 2 ice cream pieces & stamp dots onto them for the Jelly Fish
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Whale Of A Time DSP- 4 x 5 1/4"
ink:  Memento (for words); Blackberry Bliss (for dots on Jelly Fish)
other:  Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon; dimensionals; tear & tape (to hold the ribbon tentacles on); Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment