Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Stampin' Up! Suit & Tie Dies

Check out the fun birthday card I made for Brayden.
Today is his 13th birthday!!
Wow!  How can he be getting that old already!!
How did I do it?
  • I used the Suit Tie Dies for the bat.
  • The DSP is from the Natural Touch Specialty Paper (part of the Butterfly Brilliance Special).
  • The ball is a 1 3/4" Circle Die that I drew lines onto with my Stampin' Write Markers. 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Happiest of Birthdays' & 'A Grand Kid'
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2" & fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"
  • Real Red- 1/4 x 4 1/4" (x2)
  • Basic White- strips to stamp words onto & trim around
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  
  • 2020-2022 In Color DSP- Misty Moonlight- RETIRING!
  • Natural Touch Specialty Paper- 1 x 4"; 1 x 4 1/2"- die cut bat
ink:  Real Red
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red, Basic Black
other:  In Color Enamel Dots (Misty Moonlight)- RETIRING!; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Suit & Tie Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Dimensionals

 Here is a photo taken a couple of weeks ago of Brayden, Masen & Ainslee!
He is getting so tall!
And he is such a NICE, POLITE, SWEET young man!
We are so proud of him!
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
I am headed out early this morning to spend my day in Hiawatha.
I'm having an in person 40 card "All Occasions" card class!
And I can't wait to see everyone!
 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment