Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden

 You all know that I'm a punch girl!
Well- I love this dragonfly.
It is the Dragonfly Garden Bundle with the stamp set & coordinating punch!

CHECK OUT THE LITTLE DRAGONFLY!
How did I do it?
I stamped 3 of the large dragonflies & punched out 2 of them
with the large punch & centered the little punch over the dragonfly to get the little one!
It is so easy to do & it is cute too!

Look at this NEW DSP!
I love plaids!
And so I'm excited to share with you that this plaid is available in all color families
in the assorted packages of DSP found on page 134 in the Annual Catalog.
 So what do you think?

Here are the supplies & the measurements.
stamp set:  'Dragonfly Garden'
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Bumblebee- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Basic White- 2 1/2 x 3 1/2"- for front of card
  • Basic White- 2" strip- stamp dragonflies onto & punch out
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  2020-2022 In Color DSP- 1 x 4; 1 x 4"
inks:  Misty Moonlight & Bumblebee
other:  Dragonflies Punch; Basic Rhinestones; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; mini dimensionals; Square Vellum Doilies

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: