Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Bundle

 Check out this card!
I just added a splash of color here, using the Color & Contour Bundle, 
my Blending Brushes & the 5 NEW In Colors!
 
Oh my gosh!
I just LOVE the NEW Blending Brushes.
They are totally amazing!
They are so fun & easy to use!

NOTE:  When blending more than one color- notice in the photo above how I used one strip of Basic White card stock to make "my lines", but I didn't mix into the different colors.  I used a different spot for each one of them, as you don't want to mix the colors or they will bled & get pulled onto your working area & make it muddy looking.
 
How do you clean the Blending Brushes?
You can just rub them onto your scratch paper until they don't leave any color.
OR you can rinse them out under water, push out the excess water & let dry over night!
Yes- you could have a brush for every color you use.
I do not do that.  I do rinse mine out after each use.
I have 6 Blending Brushes that I can work with when creating.
 I added the colors in this order-
  1. Fresh Freesia
  2. Polished Pink
  3. Soft Succulent
  4. Pale Papaya
  5. Evening Evergreen
  6. Fresh Freesia
 I made this into a fun z fold card.
This is what it look like standing up!
Do you ever get in a rut & don't know what to create?
You can always use the awesome ideas in the catalogs!
 
As the inspiration for my card today came right from the 
NEW 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Check out the photo of a card similar to mine on page 98!
As this is my version of that card.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Color & Contour'
card stock:
  • Fresh Freesia- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2 1/8" & 4 1/4"- fold in a "z" for card base
  • Basic Black- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"- die cut scalloped Rectangle
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
inks:  Memento, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Lasting Evergreen
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contour Dies; Blending Brushes; Basic Pearls; Loose Flower Flourishes

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment