Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour

It is so much fun creating with new products from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
Check out this pretty Fresh Freesia card!
I love the way it turned out.
This is a totally Susie card.
 
I used the Color & Contour Bundle-
which includes the Color & Contour stamp & coordinating Scalloped Contours Dies.
This plaid DSP is from the Pansy Petals 12x12 DSP pack.

To color the flowers I used the Fresh Freesia ink pad.
And I used the Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend to color the leaves.
 
Check out the pile of cards I made.
There is alot of happy mail going out!
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Color & Contour'
card stock:
  • Fresh Freesia- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Basic White- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Fresh Freesia- 1 x 5" strip
  • Basic White- 4 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped rectangle
  • Basic White- 2 x 3 1/4"- stamp flower onto
  • Basic White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pansy Petals DSP- 3 x 4"
ink:  Fresh Freesia & Momento
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulent
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Scalloped Contours Dies; Black Matte Dots; Wink of Stella; dimensionals

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie-Your beautiful card showcases my most favorite In Color! Fresh Freesia is such a breath of fresh air, but that's not to say I don't like the other colors. They are all beautiful. Stampin'Up chose the most excellent In Colors this year! Thanks for sharing and stay safe...Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this. Yes- I LOVE ALL of the New In Colors this year too!! Happy Stamping!! HUGS!!!

      Delete