Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Party Puffins

 Check out this cute little penguin!
He is from the 'Party Puffins' stamp set on page 67 in the Annual Catalog.

NOTE:  There aren't any dies that coordinate with this stamp set,
so I fussy cut out the penguin with my scissors.
 Look at my pile of penguins that I cut out!!!!
 
This card is a book fold card.
It opens up like this-

I colored the penguin using my Stampin' Blends!

This NEW Black & White DSP is from the 12x12 Pattern Party pack 
found on page 171 in the Annual Catalog.
This DSP is a product hostesses can get for FREEE with qualifying orders for $150 or more.
Here are the supplies & measurements.
stamp set:  'Party Puffins'
card stock:
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 4 1/4" & 5 1/2" for card base
  • Basic Black-  3 1/4" strip- die cut circle
  • Basic White- 3"strip- die cut 
  • Basic White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp penguin & fussy cut out with scissors
  • Basic Black- 1/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Fresh Freesia- 1/2 x 2 1/4"
  • Basic White- 4 x 4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Pattern Party DSP
  • 1 x 4"
  • 4 x 4"
ink:  Stazon- 
Yes I did use my Stazon since this is a red rubber cling stamp.  I got a lot darker image with it than I did when I tried it with my Memento ink pad. 
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Fresh Freesia; Dark Pale Papaya; Dark Basic Black- I did color over the black stamped image of the penguin with my Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blend- to get a more solid image as shown on my card.
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Hippo & Friends Dies; Playing with Patterns Resin Dots; Playful Pets Combo Trim (black & white twine); glue dots; dimensionals

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment