Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet Gift card holder

Wow- look at my Day #7 project!!
I love it!  
And I hope you do too!
This is another totally Susie project. 
It is made with an envelope!!

  I will be sharing some holiday Crafting fun and create projects that will bring JOY to you 
and other is upcoming Christmas season! 
 
 You can add a gift card, cash, chocolate or any other little gift inside of it!
 
You can check out my other gift projects by clicking below.
Day #4- Click here to see it!

A few years ago I made another project similar to this one if you want to check it out- CLICK HERE to see how to make this envelope pocket gift card! 

 Here are the pieces I used in creating this fun gift holder!
 
Read below to see how I made this!
 This is an envelope.  
#107301= $7.50 (40)- pg. 153 Annual Catalog.
I folded the envelope in half like a book. 
And used my bone fold to make sure to crease it well.
I then took a 12" piece of ribbon & rapped around it, securing it on the front side (as shown) with a little piece of Tea & Tape.
(I did not secure the back side of it.)
 This is what it looks liked opened up. 
Notice how I cut the envelope flap on the center fold.
I then sealed the left hand side shut.
NOTE:  Be sure you do NOT seal the right had side.
You want to keep the right hand side so that it could be opened up.
This is what it looks like when the flap is up.
See how you can add money, gift card, gift, etc....
 
Be sure you leave me a comment below & let me know what you think!
As I have one of these that I'll be sending to someone!

stamp set:  'Tag Buffet'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 2 3/4 x 4 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip- stamp words & then cut them off- flagging end
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip- stamp Holly Leaves onto & fussy cut out
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp Stocking onto & fussy cut out
  • Whisper White- 3 1/4" strip- die cut stitched oval
designer paper:  Heartwarming Hugs DSP- 2 1/2 x 4"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler & Light Old Olive
other:  Envelope; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes Dies (large oval); Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon; Red Rhinestones; dimensionals; glue dots; Tear & Tape; Wink of Stella
*Paper Snips- as I fussy cut out the stocking & then attached it to the stitched Oval.  I also fussy cut out the holly leaves & I fussy cut off the words for you from the With Love that was above it.

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment