Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Snowflake Splendor DSP Gift Box!

 

 Oh my gosh...... I think this turned out just adorable!
This is another totally Susie project for Day #6! 
This is a 2, 4, 6, 8 box with a lid!
I just love this Snowflake Splendor DSP!

  I will be sharing some holiday Crafting fun and create projects that will bring JOY to you 
and other is upcoming Christmas season! 
 
 You can add a gift card, cash, chocolate or any other little gift inside of it!
 
You can check out my other gift projects by clicking below.
Day #4- Click here to see it!
 
Check out the photos below to see how I made this little treat box!
 #1- For the lid top I used a piece of DSP that measures 8 1/2 x 3"- score at 2, 4, 6, 8".
 #2- Fold on all of the scored lines.
Then add a strip of Tear & Tape along the outside 1/2" edge.
#3- It looks like then when folded shut.
 #4- Then I just used my fingers to pinch in the top of this lid.
 #5- Punch a hole in the top & tie a 12" piece of ribbon through it!
 #6- A piece of card stock- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2"- score at 2, 4, 6 & 8".
Then turn & score at 2"- to form the box base.
 #7- Add Tear & Tape along the outside 1/2" edge. 
Cut off the lower 1/2" tab.
Snip all 4 score lines up to the 2" line.
Fold on all scored lines.
And adhere the box together! 
#8- Stamp words onto a Whisper White Strip.
Die cut using the layering Circle Dies.
Die cut a layered Scalloped Circle from the Layering Circle Dies 
with Pool Party card stock.
 #9- Adhere the circles together like this & add some Adhesive Backed Snowflakes!
 #10- Add 3 dimensionals to the back of it like this.
 10#- Pinch the top of the box bottom like this.
Now you have your top & bottom all done!
 So here are my 2 little treat boxes!
Leave me a comment below & let me know what you think!
As I will be mailing out one of these to someone!
 Check out how great a gift card fits down into the box base.
This little box is perfect for many smaller gift items you want 
to give to someone special this holiday season! 
stamp set:  'Tag Buffet'
card stock:  
  • Pool Party- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 2, 4, 6, & 8" then turn & score 2"
  • 2 1/2" strip- die cut scalloped Circle
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp words & die cut out
designer paper:  Snowflake Splendor DSP- 3 x 8 1/2'- score at 2, 4, 6, 8"
ink:  Pool Party
other:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Circle Dies; Adhesive Backed Snowflake Embellishments; Pool Party Sheer Ribbon; dimensionals

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I’m always looking for items to hold treats or small gifts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete