Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden Bundle

 Here is a sneak peek for you!!
I used a NEW stamp set & coordinating punch for my March 2021 calendar page.
This is the 'Dragonfly Garden' stamp set & Dragonflies Punch.
These are in the upcoming January-June 2021 (Spring) Mini Catalog. 
They will be available to purchase starting 1/5/2021.
 
I added some Wink of Stella over the top of my Dragonfly for some added sparkle!
So what do you think?
I think it turned out cute!

stamp set:  'Dragonfly Garden'
card stock:
  • Highland Heather- 4 x 4"
  • Highland Heather- 3/8 x 2 1/4"- stamp words onto
  • Gorgeous Grape- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"
  • Gorgeous Grape- 2" strip- stamp Dragonfly onto & punch out 
ink: Memento
other:  Dragonflies Punch, Wink of Stella, dimensionals

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment