Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Santa Suit

 I made these Santa suits last night for the kids.
Check out how I used the Festive Felt Sheets.
They are on page 29 in the Holiday Catalog.
Notice how I made a pocket on the inside, so that I can add some cash for them.
 I hope they like them!
I think that they turned out cute!
Here are a couple of tips:
  1. I lightly scored down the center/middle of the card front, so that I had a straight line to follow when sticking down the 2 red felt center strips.
  2. I die cut the White Felt collar out of 2 Stitched Triangle Dies.  To make them more sturdy, I also cut 2 Whisper White card stock triangles that were exactly the same.  I then adhered the White Felt directly over the top of the Whisper White card stock triangles.

Here are the supplies & dimensions so that you can make this Santa Suit card too! 

stamp set:  'Tag Buffet' (for the inside of card)

card stock:
  • Real Red-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 2 3/4"- for inside pocket
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Basic Black- 1 x 1 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- die cut 2 Stitched Triangle Dies
  • Whisper White- 4 x 3"- for inside of card
  • Gold Foil- 1 1/4 x 1 3/4"
  • Red Felt- 1/2 x 5 1/2" (x2)
  • White Felt-  3/8 x 5 1/2" (x2)
ink:  Memento
other:  Festive Felt Sheets Combo Pack (White & Red); Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Triangle Dies; dimensionals; Tear & Tape
retired:  1" circle punch- for the notch in the inside pocket

I hope you have a special Christmas Eve.
Happy Stamping!
Many blessings!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment