Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Plaid & Pine Tree Punch

 Wow- I love how cute this little gift holder turned out!
This is Project #5! 

  I will be sharing some holiday Crafting fun and create projects that will bring JOY to you 
and other is upcoming Christmas season! 
 
 You can add a gift card, cash, chocolate or any other little gift inside of it!
 
You can check out my other gift projects by clicking below.
 These are all of the pieces that you need to make this little gift holder.
 
Talk about fast & easy!
Yes- I whipped this up real quick last night!
And I like it so well, that this will forsure be one that I'm going to 
be making several of for this years gifts.
 You know I'm a punch girl!
Yup- they just make creating so fast & easy to do!
Check out the 3 punches that I used on this project!
Detailed Trio Punch; Pine Tree Punch & Fancy Tag Topper Punch
 I have one gift holder made with red ribbon & one with green ribbon!
Which do you like better?
Leave me a comment below.
As I will be mailing one of these out to someone.
 This is just a totally Susie project!

stamp set:  'Perfectly Plaid'
card stock:
  • Shaded Spruce- 3 1/4 x 8 1/2"- score at 3 1/4"- to make the pocket.  Add Tear & Tape as shown in the photo I posted earlier in this post.  Round corners on top using the Detailed Trio Punch.
  • Shaded Spruce- 2 1/2" strip- stamp tree & punch out with Pine Tree Punch
  • Whisper White- 2 x 4 1/4"- punch top end with the Fancy Tag Topper Punch; stamp words & add trees onto
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp tree & punch out with the Pine Tree Punch
  • Whisper White- 3 x 5"- This goes on the back side.  I rounded the top corners with the Detailed Trio Punch & then stamped words & a tree onto it!
designer paper: 'Tis the Season- 3 x 3"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  All The Trimmings Embellishments (stars & dots); Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon OR Wonder of the Season Ribbon (Shaded Spruce); Pine Tree Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; Detailed Trio Punch; Pine Tree Punch; Fancy Tag Topper Punch; Tear & Tape 
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. I like the one with the green ribbon best but I am kind of a monchromatic girl. The red is pretty also! Love using punches also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the last little piece of that green ribbon I had. I agree with you- DITTO!! Thank you!! HUGS!

      Delete
  2. I like them both, but the red ribbon brings out the red rhinestones. Thanks for sharing. I'll be making some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it Debbie!!!! Have fun making this. Happy Stamping!

      Delete