Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Freezin' Fun penguin

This is a clean & simple card.
I love the way it turned out.
 
 It is a FUN winter card!
As I think this little penguin is just so cute!!!
He makes me smile!
 
He is from the 'Freezin' Fun' Bundle that I also shared a card I made with yesterday.
 Note: I made the stripes on the scarf, using the fine tip of the Light Basic Black Stampin' Blend.
 
Here are the supplies & measurements so you can make this card too!
 
stamp set:  'Freezin' Fun'
card stock:
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"-score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Basic Black- 3 x 3"
  • Basic Black- 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- die cut larger stitched circle
  • Whisper White- 1 1/2" strip- die cut smaller stitched circle- stamp words onto
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- stamp penguin onto & die cut out
  • Whisper White- 2" strip- stamp ice berg onto & die cut out
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Basic Black; Light Pumpkin Pie, Dark Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Freezin' Friends Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (circles); dimensionals; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment