Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tag Buffet Envelope Gift Pouch!

 YIPPPEEE- here is my Day #8 project!!
It is another totally Susie card. 
And it is made with an envelope!!

  I will be sharing some holiday Crafting fun and create projects that will bring JOY to you 
and other is upcoming Christmas season! 
 
 You can add a gift card, cash, chocolate or any other little gift inside of it!
 
You can check out my other gift projects by clicking below.
Day #4- Click here to see it!
 
Check out below how I made this neat Envelope Gift Pouch!
 This is an envelope that I completely sealed.
I folded in in half.
And then trimmed (through all layers) both ends off- forming 2 pockets.
 
I cut a piece of Old Olive card stock- 4 3/4 x 8"- 
score at 3" & 6".
Now add adhesive to one side of the envelope pocket & adhere it to the center of  this card.
Then add adhesive to the top side of the envelope pocket & shut the top flap to glue it down.
This is to form your pockets!
 This is what it looks like!
 Look out how I decorated the front & under the front flap too!
And I added a little note in one pocket & then your "gift" card be put into the other pocket.
 So what do you think?
I love the way it turned out!
It is such a pretty "gift"!

stamp set:  'Tag Buffet'
card stock for gift base:
  • Old Olive-  4 3/4 x 8"- score at 3" & 6"
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2" strip- punch out using a 2 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip- stamp ornament & punch out with 2" Circle Punch
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip- stamp words & then fussy cut off just the words- "for you"
card stock for inside greeting put into pocket:
  • Real Red-4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White-  3 3/4 x 2 1/2"
designer paper:  4 1/2 x 1"
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Old Olive
other:  Wink of Stella, Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon; Paper Snips; 2 1/4" Circle Punch; 2" Circle Punch; dimensionals; glue dots; envelope

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment