Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Snowman Season

For the past several weeks I have been working on these pages for my annual class
& I can't wait to share them with you!

All of my pages are totally Susie.
I hope you like them as much as I do!
 
So for the next 12 days I will be sharing with you my "Annual" Calendar.
Check out my 2021 January page!
Isn't is adorable!!
This snowman looks so happy!
He just makes me smile!

I think that the white snowflakes just look awesome on the Misty Moonlight cardstock too!

stamp set:  'Snowman Season' & 'Festive Post' (words)
card stock:
  • Misty Moonlight- 4 x 4"
  • Seaside Spray- 1 3/4" strip- punch out 1 1/2" Circle punch
  • Seaside Spray- 2 1/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1 3/4" strip- stamp snowman & punch out with 1 1/2" Circle punch
inks:  Memento & Craft White
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red & Pumpkin Pie
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch; Adhesive Backed Snowflakes; dimensionals; Wink of Stella

I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! May I ask where you found the calendars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I printed them in a word document myself.

      Delete