Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate

 Check out my July 2021 calendar page.
I used my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set for the stars.
The words are from the 'Gift Wrapped' stamp set.
 
*BOTH of these stamp sets are RETIRING & 
are available until 1/4/21 or while supplies last only!
This is a totally Susie project.
I love the way this page turned out!

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' (stars) & 'Gift Wrapped' (words)- BOTH ARE RETIRING!
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 x 4"
  • Real Red- 3/4" strip- punch out star
  • Night of Navy- 3/4 x 4"
  • Night of Navy- 2 x 2 1/2"
  • Night of Navy- 3/4" strip- punch out star
  • Whisper White- 1 1/4" strip- stamp words & punch out with Double Oval Punch
  • Whisper White- 3/4" strip- punch out star
ink:  Real Red
other:  Double Oval Punch- available on 1/5/21; Denim Ribbon
retired:  star punch
 
I hope you have a SPECTACULAR Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment