Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Merry Moose

 For my June 2021 calendar page I was thinking masculine for Father's Day.
I used the 'Merry Moose' stamp set & coordinating Moose Punch!
For the words I used the 'Rustic Retreat' stamp set 
& punch it out with a RETIRED tag punch.
 Even though the words in this stamp set are for the Christmas holidays,
this stamp set can be used at other times too!

NOTE:  This Moose stamp set & Moose punch are RETIRING on 1/4/2021.
If you want it- be sure you get it now! 

stamp sets:  'Merry Moose'- RETIRING & Rustic Retreat' (words)
card stock:
  • Old Olive- 4 x 4"
  • Soft Suede- 2 x 2 1/2"
  • Soft Suede- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out
  • Soft Suede- 2" strip- stamp moose onto & punch out
designer paper:  Heartwarming Hugs DSP- 4 x 1/2"
inks:  Old Olive & Memento
other:  Moose Punch, dimensionals
RETIRED: Tag Punch

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment