Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate ornament

 I made a fun shaker ornament using my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set!
I love that my set has coordinating 
Mason Jar Shaker Domes & Jar Punch, to go with it!

The base of this ornament is canning lids that I put together with dimensionals.
 This is the back side of my ornament.

This was one of the many projects everyone made at my 
Annual Holiday Extravaganza Class in October.

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate'- RETIRING 1/4/21 or while supplies last only
card stock:  Misty Moonlight; Whisper White
designer paper:  Snowflake Splendor- RETIRING 1/4/21 or while supplies last only
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Heart Punch Pack; Snowflake Embellishments; Mason Jar Shaker Dome; Flowers for Every Season Baker's Twine; dimensionals; Jar Punch; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes (circle); Layering Circle Dies
retired:  snowflakes for shaker
other:  canning lids

I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment