Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Handmade for You- sneak peek!

This is what I created for my May 2021 calendar page!
Here is a sneak peek for you!
 
I used a NEW stamp set called- 'Handmade for You'.
 It will be available on 1/5/21 in the January- June 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.
 
And you know I'm a punch girl!
Check out this new Oval punch!
It is called the Double Oval Punch & comes with a scalloped punch too.
It is a NEW punch that will be available on 1/5/21 in the 
January-June 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.
 This is a fun card!
I thought it was great for Mother's Day!

stamp set:  'Handmade for You'
card stock:
  • Calypso Coral- 4 x 4"
  • Calypso Coral- 2 1/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Petal Pink- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"
  • Petal Pink- 1" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with the Double Oval Punch
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  dimensionals; glue dots
RETIRED:  Petal Pink ribbon

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment