Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Stampin' Up! SNEAK PEEK Valentines Keepsake

 Oh my gosh......have you gotten your 
NEW January-June 2021 (Spring) Mini Catalog in the mail from me yet?
Some of them have started to arrive.
I am super excited about all of the new products in it!
And I know you will be too!
 
You can start ordering from this NEW Spring Catalog next week, on 1/5/2021! 
So check out my card for today & see some NEW Sneak Peeks
at some of the NEW products that I used when creating it!

This is one of the NEW stamp sets that is in the catalog called- 'Valentines Keepsake'.
And this black & white stripped DSP is also NEW.
It is from the True Love DSP.

And do you see the little heart embellishments?
I LOVE THEM!
They are called- Resin Hearts & come in Red and/or White.
They are adhesive backed & so easy to lift off with the
Take Your Pick Tool & stick directly onto the card front.
 This is a fun Z fold card!!
Hope you aren't tired of seeing this fold.
It is my favorite!
It isn't anything too fancy.
AND it is super easy to do.
But I just think it is so cute & different!!
 Check out the letters that I popped up!!
Fun huh!!
They are the Playful Alphabet on page 178 in the Annual Catalog.
And I used the Foam Adhesive Sheets to adhere the card stock to 
& die cut them all at one time with the alphabet dies.
It was super easy to do!
And I think it looks pretty cool!!
 
Here are the supplies & measurements so that you can make this card too! 
**NOTE:  To only get 2 of the stemmed flowers I used my Real Red & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers & colored directly onto the stamp & then pressed that onto the card stock.  

stamp set: 'Valentines Keepsakes'- NEW on 1/5/21
card stock:
  • Real Red- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 1" strip- attach a 1" strip of Foam Adhesive Sheet to this & die cut alpahbet
  • Real Red-  4 1/4" strip- die cut stitched Rectangle die
  • Basic Black- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 1" strip- flag end with Banner Punch, wrap ribbon around & attach letters
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp 2 of the heart flowers onto this 3 times & die cut out with Stitched So Sweetly Dies
designer paper:  True Love DSP-  4 x 2"-NEW on 1/5/21
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red & Old Olive
other:  Resin Hearts- NEW on 1/5/21; Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Stitched Rectangle Dies; Playful Alphabet Dies; dimensionals; glue dots; 3/8" Double Stitched Real Red Satin Ribbon; Take Your Pick Took; Foam Adhesive Sheets

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: