Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Stampin' Up! Springtime Joy- sneak peek

Be sure you check out the Year End Closeout!
 And the Clearance Rack too- for some great deals!
I'm sharing my April 2021 calendar page with you today!
Check it out!
I like it a lot!
It is bright & cherry!
I think this little bunny is just really cute!
 
The bunny & words are from a NEW stamp set called- 'Springtime Joy',
 that will be available on 1/5/21in the January- June 2021 Spring Mini Catalog.
I colored the flowers on the wreath using my Stamping Blends.

stamp set:  'Springtime Joy'- available starting 1/5/21 in the NEW Mini Catalog
card stock:
  • Balmy Blue- 4 x 4"
  • Balmy Blue- 1" strip- stamp words & punch out using the Classic Label Punch
  • Blushing Bride-1" strip- punch out flower
  • So Saffron- 1" strip- punch out flower
  • Old Olive- 2" strip- punch out leaves using the RETIRED Leaf Punch
  • Pear Pizzaz- 2 x 2 1/2"
  • Pear Pizzaz- 1 x 4"
  • Whisper White-   2" strip- stamp bunny onto & cut out with your scissors
ink:  Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Flirty Flamingo, Dark So Saffron & Dark Old Olive
other:  Small Bloom Punch; Classic Label Punch; Basic Pearls; Paper Snips; dimensionals; glue dots
RETIRED:  Leaf Punch- I cut off the 3 leaves, folded them in half to add some dimension, put a glue dot on the end of them & tucked them in under the flowers.  The flowers are popped up with a dimensional.
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment