Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dove of Hope Bundle

 I love Night of Navy & Whisper White Christmas cards.
So here is another one made with the Dove of Hope Bundle.
This time I used the Detailed Dove Dies.
 
I don't know if you can see it in the photo or not, but I spray this with 
my Champagne Shimmer Paint/Rubbing Alcohol mix. 

 Check out the pretty Opal Rounds I used here!
They are on page 41 in the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog
that starts on 1/5/2021.

stamp set:  'Dove of Hope'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 
  • Night of Navy- 3 1/2" strip- die cut circle
  • Night of Navy- 4 x 1/2" strip
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for outside of card
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
  • Whisper white- 4 1/4" strip- die cut dove
  • Mossy Meadow- 1 1/2" strip- die cut leaf
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Detailed Dove Dies; Layering Circle Dies; Denim Ribbon; Opal Rounds; dimensionals; glue dots; Champagne Shimmer Paint/Rubbing Alcohol Spray

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment