Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate

 Here is my February 2021 calendar page!
It is bright & cheery!!
I love it.
I love hearts!
This is a totally Susie page.
I decided to use the Magenta Madness for the base & love it with the Basic Black!
 
I used my 'Lots to Celebrate stamp that I designed as a Stampin' Up! Million Dollar Achiever.
My stamp set is in the Holiday Catalog on page 64.
I have LOTS of projects posted on my blog using my set.
You can do a search in the bar in the upper right column on my blog to see them all!
My 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set will be gone this month & we'll no longer be able to purchase it.
If you want it & don't have it already- don't miss out on getting it!
My posts are going to be short & sweet this week as every spare minute I have each evening after work, I'll be burning the midnight oil, getting ready for my calendar classes.
 
**NOTE:  For my calendar classes each year I try to use all punches for it, as it makes things easier for me & everyone making the calendars, when we are mass producing these.   So you will be seeing several RETIRED SU! punches on my 2021 calendar pages that I'll be posting over the next several days.

Here are the supplies & measurements I used-
stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate'- RETIRING this month!  Available while supplies last only!
card stock:
  • Magenta Madness- 4 x 4"
  • Magenta Madness- 1" strip- punch out 2 small hearts with a RETIRED Punch
  • Magenta Madness- 1 1/2" strip- punch out using RETIRED 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White-  1 1/2" strip- stamp words onto & punch out with RETIRED 1" Circle Punch
inks:  Magenta Madness & Memento
other:  Black Glitter Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots
retired:  1" Circle Punch; small heart punch; 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle punch

Tomorrow I will share my March page!  I used a NEW stamp set from the upcoming January- June Spring Mini Catalog on it, so you'll be getting a sneak peek!!  Be sure you stop by again tomorrow to check it out!

Gotta run........
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment