Pages

Monday, November 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Mini Pizza Box & note card

  I will be sharing some holiday Crafting fun and create projects that will bring JOY to you 
and other is upcoming Christmas season!
 
So check out today's Project #4, as it is another fun gift holder!
This is actually a little pre-made box! 
It is soooo easy to just fold to assemble.

And check out my fun origami Christmas tree fold I decorated my box & note card with!
 NOTE:
The circle for the tree I used on the box is a 6" diameter circle, cut in half.
The circle for the tree I used on the note card is a 3" diameter circle, cut in half.

I used the Mini Pizza Box-#144645= $6.00 (8)- page 152 in the Annual Catalog
And check out the cute 3x3 Note Card I made to match it!
3x3 Envelopes- #145829= $10.00 (40)- page 153 in the Annual Catalog
 
 You can add a gift card, cash, chocolate or any other little gift inside of it!
 
You can check out my other gift projects by clicking below.
 Here is my 3x3 note card.
And I added some coordinating DSP to the back side of the envelope!
 See how the note card fits perfectly into the Mini Pizza Box.
Just think of the endless possibilities of other items you can put into the box too!

**When folding an origami tree like this, I had to try to find 
a piece of DSP that was green on both sides.
 
Here are my pieces......
I randomly stamped words, using Real Red ink onto a piece 
of 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" Real Red card stock.
I cut a little scrap of Early Espresso card stock for the tree trunk.
I cut out a star out of Gold Foil Paper.
I folded some DSP to make this tree!
 I added the Real Red Rhinestones onto the tree.
 
I did ruffle the bottom edge of the tree with my finger nails 
too to make them stand up some.
 I added some DSP strips around the edges of the box & adhered the tree in the center of it!
stamp set:  'Tree Angle'
card stock
  • Real Red- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"- for outside of box; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"- for the outside of the card
  • Early Espresso- 1/2 x 1/2"- for tree trunk for the box; 1/4 x 1/2"- for the tree trunk for the card
  • Gold Foil- 1" strip- die cut star for the box; 1/2" strip- punch out star for the card
  • Whisper White-6 x3"- score at 3"- for note card
designer paper:  
Heartwarming Hugs DSP- 
  • 6" Circle for the box- cut in half 
  • 3" Largest Stitched Circle from the Stitched Shapes Die for the card
  • 4 strips that are 3/4 x 3 5/8" each, to go around the outside edges of the box
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes Dies (largest Circle); Happy Dies (for Star for box); Stitched Stars (for star for the card); Real Red Rhinestones; Mini Pizza Box; dimensionals; glue dots
 Here are my 2 Mini Pizza Boxes....
and they both have a 3x3 note card & envelope inside of them!

Leave me a comment below & I will be mailing someone one of these boxes!
 I traced a bowl to make my 6" Circle.
 I cut the circle out with my Paper Snips.
 I cut the circle in half, as you only need 1/2 of this circle to make one tree.
So out of this whole circle, you will get 2 trees!
 #1- fold circle half like this.
 #2- fold it back like this, lining it up directly with the folded edge.
 #3- flip it over & fold down the back side.
 I did not measure when folding these.
I just lined up the edges as shown in the photos above.
Maybe my little pie diagram drawing will help you out!
 This is what it looks like when all folded.

I learned to do a fun tree fold like this years ago.
But my inspiration for today's trees came from my dear friend, Claire Daly from Australia.
Claire was our table mate on one of our SU! trips a few years ago. 
She is just a lovely person & so very talented!
Deke & I were blessed to get to sit with her each evening for our dinner.
We are very lucky to have had the opportunity to get to know her.

Have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE both of these little Christmas treat projects! Check them out! This is a fun fold origami Christmas Tree using DSP!

    ReplyDelete